this is what happened to me....................................


friends you may wonder , why i have started this blog ?

because i am future doctor , social worker , many thing may poke your brains.

but reason behind it is a small incident happened to me two weeks ago

i was coming back home from my practical class,

i was alone, on the way two drunkards stopped me.

they were fully boozed, one was still having beer bottle in his hand.

they asked me to give some money.

i nodded in negative, then they looked at my pocket ,started searching me,

i was just frightened, i tried to run, they blocked me

one was to beat me,

then two people came back from car hit them hard , they asked me to run
i just can't imagine situation how hard they were hit down , i felt pity for them

i thought what made them to do this with me and got conclusion

they wanted money to buy more alcohol.

i decided to stop people from being loosing themselves, making hell for themselves

so i started this blog

you may add your experiences, say how to stop people from this social habit,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A.K.A.R.A

Is smoking driving sales of top selling drugs ?